Keep an eye on our calendar for exciting opportunities to learn and connect with our experts and other patients.
Gluten, Leaky Gut, Microbiome, Autoimmunity Class March 31, 2020
March 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Web of Autoimmunity – Gluten, Leaky Gut, the Microbiome & Autoimmunity
Gluten, leaky gut, autoimmune class will be lead by Betty Murray, MS, CN, IFMCP – Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner certified with the Institute for Functional Medicine and Education Leader for the Gluten Intolerance Group of Greater Dallas. Betty has helped her clients use functional medicine-based nutrition for over 13-years. She specializes in autoimmune issues, gluten sensitivity, celiac, and ad digestive disorders. As a result, she is a wealth of knowledge and promises an informative in-depth discussion about going gluten free from what is happening in your body to how to detect gluten in foods. Learn how autoimmune diseases share common origins and how going gluten-free may be the solution you are looking for. As a result of attending this class, you will get In-depth Answers to Your Burning Questions about Gluten, Celiac, Leaky Gut and Autoimmune conditions. What is the difference between Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance?
- What is leaky gut and what can I do about it? How do we become sensitive to gluten and other foods?
- What causes autoimmune disease?
- How does gluten sensitivity and the immune response contribute to immune dysfunction?
Class Key Points
- What is the concern with gluten and autoimmune diseases
- How does your digestive tract repair and what can you do about it
- How to test for gluten intolerance and other sensitivities
- Get complete names and labels for gluten in manufactured foods, cosmetics, and care products
The Class is FREE!
Learn everything you want to know about gluten, leaky gut and their role in autoimmune disease. Similarly, other environmental triggers, the microbiome, stress and much, much more. Learn about the non-gastrointestinal symptoms of non-celiac gluten sensitivity such as neurological disorders, mood disorders, IBS and the many ways gluten can contribute to your risk and occurrence of autoimmune disorders. Call 972-930-0260 or email email@example.com to register. Seating is limited.
- Betty Murray
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar