If you’ve ever wondered about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, we have a class you need to attend. From 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on October 29, we will host a “Gluten, leaky gut, autoimmune” class at our Living Well Dallas headquarters. The class will be led by Betty Murray, MS, CN, IFMCP, who is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist and certified by the Institute for Functional Medicine and Education Leader for the Gluten Intolerance Group of Greater Dallas.
There’s so much out there because it’s the Internet, of course, so we focus on getting the best information to you based on facts and only facts, such as;
- How do we become sensitive to gluten and other foods?
- What causes autoimmune disease?
- How does gluten sensitivity and the immune response contribute to immune dysfunction?
- What is the concern with gluten and autoimmune diseases?
- How does your digestive tract repair and what can you do about it?
- How to test for gluten intolerance and other sensitivities
- Get complete names and labels for gluten in manufactured foods, cosmetics and care products
Betty has helped so many clients over the past 13 years with her expertise and knowledge of autoimmunity issues, especially when it comes to gluten sensitivity and celiac disorders. You’ll learn everything on how to notice the signs of celiac disease and how that is different than gluten intolerance, and how to adapt your diet to your body’s changing conditions.
Call us today at 972-930-0260 to learn even more about this free class or any of our services. Whether we set you on the road to a greater peace of mind and security with a pathway to a better, more stable life, or we help keep yourself at your best emotionally, we can help you figure out how to get started Living Well again. Give us a call to book an appointment at Living Well Dallas today.