Have you been having trouble losing weight? Or maybe losing the pounds is no problem for you, but keeping them off is another matter. If that’s the case, the weight-loss ads can be like a knife to the gut. You know the ones we are talking about.
They feature a perfectly happy, thin person showing off a super-sized pair of pants they presumably wore before losing tons of weight. The picture doesn’t show what they actually had to do to lose all of that weight.
For most people, a magic pill or diet isn’t going to do the trick. If you are one of those people, you need real help in the form of a medically supervised weight loss program.
And if you are one of the 69% of American adults affected by obesity-related health problems, you need to get that help now before it’s too late.
Why Can’t I Lose This Weight on My Own?
There are several reasons you have had trouble losing weight on your own.
- Hormone imbalance
- Poor eating habits
- Your body isn’t responding to exercise
- You eat too much, too little, at the wrong time of the day
- Lack of accountability
And, the list goes on… That’s where the experts come in handy.
What Is a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program?
Medically supervised weight loss programs are conducted by a provider. The purpose of these programs is to help you lose and manage your weight.
They also teach you how to maintain a healthier lifestyle and improve your quality of life.
They can also decrease the risk of obesity-related diseases and issues like:
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Abnormal blood fats
- Type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic syndrome
- Hypoventilation syndrome
- Sleep apnea
- Reproductive problems
Where Can I Find a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program?
What Techniques Are Used in Your Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program?
Our program includes more than just diet and exercise. Our Weight Loss Program is designed to be uniquely tailored for you!
We know that our patients want a physical body that they love, boundless energy, and wellness, including permanent weight loss.
Living Well Dallas follows a Functional Medicine based program.
- Genetically and metabolically designed
- Hormonally-sound approach to correct underlying metabolic
- Hormonal and lifestyle issues that plague many who struggle with weight loss resistance
Participants lost on average 12-22 lbs of fat in the initial 6-weeks of the program.
What Is Your Metabolic Blueprint™ Weight Loss Program?
The Metabolic Blueprint™ Weight Loss Program, designed with you in mind, includes:
- A comprehensive genetic test to determine your exact nutritional lifestyle and exercise needs to create lasting weight loss
- A comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle evaluation with our nationally and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
- May include nutritional supplements to accelerate fat burning and reduce cravings
- A monthly program with ongoing support with your health coach to assist you in making lasting changes, meal plans, and accountability
- An easy to follow with no guesswork meal plan made of primarily real whole foods to promote a change in your biochemistry to improve your metabolism – food is medicine
- Teaching organizational strategies to help you plan and execute your lifestyle changes your way
- Personalized support at every step
- Program lengths designed based on your weight loss goals
- Skills to use for a lifetime
What Makes Your Metabolic Blueprint Special for Sustainable Weight Loss?
It is the ONLY natural and completely safe method to melt your body fat without a:
- Single pill
- Unbearable hunger pangs
- Bad moods
- Low energy
- Drop of sweat
Our system will put your genetics into high gear by personalizing your dietary recommendations based on how your genes best work with foods.
We know now that our genes have a lot of influence on whether we are better at a higher fat diet, high protein, or a macro-balanced diet. When people personalize their diet and exercise to their genes, their ability to lose weight is significantly enhanced.
Can I Take Control of My Weight – for Life?
Turn on your body’s fat-burning switch! The fat that seems to be stuck around your middle, or the jiggly part in your upper arm? That can be melted away in a matter of days with NO danger of unhealthy side effects!
- NO starving yourself — or living on bowls of mushy cereal or chalky “meal replacement” shakes
- NO running yourself ragged like a hamster in a wheel
A clinical study showed not only that people can lose more weight on a genetically-based diet, but all of their key wellness markers like blood sugar, blood pressure, key lipids like cholesterol and triglycerides, and waist size will improve dramatically.
Our program will help you shed weight and give you the resources and guidance you need to keep it off for good!
What Do You Teach?
You learned many of your behaviors as a child, and they haven’t changed since. You have spent your life eating a certain way and exercising or not exercising a certain way.
These patterns of behavior may not be serving you well. Changing these patterns requires awareness, education, and accountability.
- A complete checklist of the foods you should be eating for your best health (take it to the grocery store with you)
- The 7 foods you shouldn’t eat — EVER!
- A list of the foods that may be contaminated by hidden, fat-spurring toxins
- The specific supplement regimen you need if you’re on a low-carb diet
- Personalized food recommendations made for your metabolism
If you’ve ever tried a fad diet, spent hundreds of dollars to sweat buckets at a gym, or wished there was an easy, permanent solution to drop those extra pounds… then you NEED this program.
Healthy weight loss can lead to other long-term benefits like correcting your metabolism, learning how to eat healthily, how to cook, shop, and prepare meals, how to tackle emotional triggers that may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts, and more!
What Does Genetic Testing and Metabolic Testing Actually Mean?
Here’s how our program works.
- Start with a visit to our office for the following. You will leave this visit with an initial plan to start your weight loss.
- Full health coaching consult
- Genetic testing
- Body composition analysis
- Approximately one to three weeks later, you will schedule a follow-up visit to do the following.
- Review your genetic test and current progress
- Receive your individualized genetic diet and exercise plan
- Evaluate your body composition and individualize your plan to maximize your program
- From this point forward, you have bi-weekly visits with your health coach in person or via phone or video conference to assist you with the program until you reach your goal weight.
Is Your Program Affordable?
After your initial visit, you will be scheduled for two half-hour visits a month to reevaluate your body composition and meet with your health coach.
We offer the most cutting-edge weight loss techniques available at an affordable price. You may use your HSA plans for your programs.
Are You Ready?
A staggering 75 percent of Americans are overweight, and 30 percent of those Americans are obese. Obesity and overweight can lead to serious health complications that come at great cost to your health and pocketbook.
It’s hard to change habits you’ve had your entire life. However, with the proper guidance, you can overcome these challenges and feel and look great again!
Are you ready to feel better and get your energy back? More importantly, are you ready to reduce the risk of developing obesity-related diseases? We can help! If you are ready to lose weight and keep it off, call us for a consultation today!