January 25, 2019
They say good things come to those who wait, and we’ve been patiently waiting two years at Living Well Dallas for our new home. But, it’s almost time to celebrate!
Come Feb. 28 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. we will be at our new location at Preston Road just south of Campbell for our grand opening ”Celebration of Gratitude.”
Of course, we want all of you to join us for this milestone, so we are asking you to save the date and invite your friends and family! There will be so much going on you won’t believe your eyes.
Check out some of the events, happenings and excitement scheduled for the evening:
From 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Art gallery opening with wine and appetizers, tours with Living Well Dallas providers.
Then from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Educational speeches with Living Well Dallas providers.
Also, what’s a celebration without:
- New device demos and new program packages debut;
- New IV therapy program debut;
- Tours with Living Well Dallas providers and mingling;
- Photo booth and action shots with photographer Dee Hill; she’ll have party pics posted for 30 days after our event;
- Sampling of hand hydrofacials and skincare;
- Healthy food provided by a local wonderful award-winning restaurant;
- Allergy-friendly bakers, food and juice vendors;
- Samples of some our medical food-grade shakes and bars;
- Speak with some of our favorite lab representatives and supplement company representatives to ask your burning science questions;
- Free goody bags with product samples, discounts on local community services and products; and
- Meet and greet the brilliantly creative artists and see their work and maybe take it home with you to enjoy.
We invite you to join us and make this Thursday night on Feb. 28 an experience instead of watching Netflix or scrolling through social media feeds!
We can’t wait to debut what has been in the making for 2 long years!