- 1 English cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 2 green onion
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk from a can
- 1 and 1/2 cups of cold water
- 1 tsp coconut aminos (soy sauce substitute)
- Wash and trim the ends off the cucumber. Cut the cucumber into thirds. Chop 2/3 and dice 1/3. The diced cucumber will be used for garnish.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit and the skin.
- Chop the green onion into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the chopped cucumber, avocado, green onions and parsley to the blender. Pour in the coconut milk and water.
- Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper
- Chill for up to 3 hours before serving
- Garnish with diced cucumber
The post Avocado Soup appeared first on Betty Murray.